Bin to Bottle was built with the following state-of-the-art equipment:
- Over 120 open and closed top fermenters ranging from 1,800 to 9,000 gallons (all tanks indoors or in fully covered tank farm)
- Delta & Diemme Crusher/Destemmers
- Diemme Presses (6 & 14 tons)
- Francesca and Waukesha must pumps
- Full service, state-of-the-art wine laboratory
- CCOF - Organically Certified production facility
- DSP permitted facility with in-house alcohol reduction system
- In-house cross flow filtration
- In-house Velcorin service.
- Plate and frame filtration
- Tom Beard barrel washing systems with Gamajet heads and ozonated water
- Full service GAI bottling line for all your wine bottling needs
- Fully sprinkled and protected by a central station fire and burglar alarm system
- Environmentally sensitive with a state-of-the-art wastewater treatment plant and low flow water consumption system & protocols.
- A new, 25,000 sq. ft. solar powered, humidity and temperature controlled barrel storage building.
- 500 sq. ft. beautifully appointed tasting room available to all clients free of charge.
- Winemaker Concierge service.